Did you know that email marketing has proven to be more effective than social media, search engine optimization, click-through advertising, search engine advertising and more. Email marketing without doubt is the most effective way to reach your existing customers, while, The StayInformed way is the most effective way to reach your existing customers and gain new customers.
A new and local approach to email marketing.
Better for marketers and more better for consumers.
Guaranteed to work better than standard email marketing.
The more emails you have the less you pay.
Email marketing remains one of the most important and effective ways for your business to connect with customers and build lasting relationships with them. With email marketing statistics, you'll be able to discover the ways other businesses are using email to maximize their ROI and connect with customers.
Download Now: State of Email Marketing in 2020
- Message Personalization is the number one tactic used by email marketers to improve performance. (HubSpot, 2020)
- 35% of marketers choose to send three-to-five emails per week to their customers. (HubSpot, 2020)
- Promotional emails are the most common email type that marketers are investing in. (HubSpot, 2020)
- The industry average email click-through rate is 2.13%. (GetResponse, 2020)
- Hobbies have the highest click rate, at 5.01% (Mailchimp, 2019) Friday is typically the day with highest click-through rates potential, at 2.7%. (Campaign Monitor, 2020)
- At 30.5% in 2020, government emails dominate email open rates globally. (Campaign Monitor, 2020)
- Over 20% of marketers surveyed say that email design is improving their email engagement. (HubSpot, 2020)
- Email subject lines feature 43.85 characters on average. (AWeber, 2019)
- Out of 1,000 analyzed emails, only 6.9% incorporated an emoji in the subject line. (AWeber, 2019)
- Companies that A/B test every email see email marketing returns that are 37% higher than those of brands that never include A/B tests. (Litmus, 2019)
- 64% of small businesses say their email copy is effective or very effective. (AWeber, 2020)
- 45% of small businesses with effective or very effective email copy have average open rates of 26% or higher. (AWeber, 2020)
- Marketers who use segmented campaigns note as much as a 760% increase in revenue. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- Almost 30% of marketers surveyed use audience segmentation tactics to improve email engagement. (HubSpot, 2020)
- Roughly 80% of marketers have reported an increase in email engagement over the past 12 months. (HubSpot, 2020)
- In 2019, the number of global email users amounted to 3.9 billion. (Statista, 2019)
- The number of global email users is set to grow to 4.48 billion users by 2024. (Statista, 2019)
- From a study of 1,000 small business owners, email marketing was ranked as the second most effective medium for building brand awareness. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- Email marketing has the highest return on investment for small businesses. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- Tuesdays see the highest email open and email unsubscribe rates. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- The average email deliverability across all email service providers is 79.6%. (EmailToolTester, 2019)
- In the U.S., 21% of email opens happens between 9 a.m. and noon. (Litmus, 2019)
- The number of global e-mail users is set to grow to 4.48 billion users in 2024. (Statista, 2020)
- Mobile-friendly email is the second most-used tactic email marketers to improve their performance. (HubSpot, 2020)
- Mobile accounted for 42% of all email opens in 2019. (Litmus, 2019)
- Of all emails opened on mobile devices, 66% are read for more than eight seconds. (Litmus, 2019)
- 40% of people 18 years old and under will always open an email on their mobile device first. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- Apple iPhone and Gmail are the most popular clients for opening mobile emails. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- Mobile readers who open emails a second time from their computer are 65% more likely to click through. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- Nearly 25% of people who open an email on a mobile device will open it again: 70% will stick with their mobile device, and 30% will go elsewhere. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- 40% of consumers say they have at least 50 unread emails in their inbox. (Sinch, 2020)
We are only interested in email marketing performance, for detailed statistics on all web marketing go to the Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)